Friday, January 11, 2008

hannah...

I've never enjoyed naming my children, or I guess I should say I didn't enjoy picking out a name for Annie - it was NOT fun! Luckily, I love the name Annie and it fits her like a glove but I am just dreading the whole "naming a child" experience again. When I was pregnant with Annie the names on our list were: Sadie, Ivie and Lucy - none of which I'm really fond of this time around. I can't even come up with a name that I really like, let alone love. The names we have that sound ok at this point are Kate and Sophie. Again, don't love them but don't hate them either.

So, every so often I'll ask Annie what she thinks we should name her little sister and EVERY SINGLE TIME she says "Hannah". Now, I'm not aware that she even knows a Hannah so where is she getting the name??? Luckily, I don't hate that name either but I'm just curious as to where she's getting it from - maybe she's getting inspiration I'm not....LOL!

So...I'm open to name suggestions. Actually, I'm not only open, I'm begging!

6 comments:

Kat said...

That is so cute of Annie! I love the name Hannah...and if you like it just as much as the next go for it!

The Gould Family said...

does annie ever watch disney? maybe saw a commercial for Hannah Montana??? lol!
cute name! Maybe it was inspiration! ;0)

Bowman Family said...

I like the name Hannah. I do believe that kids sometimes know things that we don't. So maybe Annie picking the name does mean something. You never know. Name choosing is not easy. Good luck.

Spencer & Sierra said...

Spencer is a beautiful name. (Hey it could maybe work for a girl.)

Ashby said...

I think Hannah is an adorable name!

McAllister Fam said...

I asked Annie at school the other day what her little sisters name was going to be and without hesitation it was Hannah!! I love it, I also love Kate. Good luck