Friday, April 25, 2008

daily vent take four...

I know, it's amazing the amount of things I can come up with to complain about or to be bothered by!

There are those people who always have gum and those people who never do. I'm one of those people that never do. I wish I did, I like it. My favorite kind of gum is the Orbit Bubble Mint gum, it's delicious!

I appreciate anyone who is willing to share their gum supply with me, it's very thoughtful. BUT I am not one of those people who enjoys chewing a half stick of gum. I know people who ONLY chew half sticks and therefore only offer the other half.

Is it too much to ask to have a WHOLE stick???

3 comments:

Super Heumann said...

I hear you! I learned from Heather McPhee that half a stick was cool. It wasn't until reading your blog that I realize that it really isn't all that cool.

Brittany said...

Okay, I'm one of those people that can only chew half a stick. I bite my cheeks, but I always offer a whole stick to others! That is way funny!

mnhvance said...

I am a whole stick person myself. I would offer you a whole one anytime! And don't worry about complaining - EVERYTHING bothers me when I'm about to give birth. You have reserved that right to complain anytime about anything!