Monday, August 4, 2008

happy birthday...

Annie recently turned FOUR and I can hardly believe it! I swear we just skipped right over 3 and went straight from 2 to 4. She is such an amazing little girl and teaches me so much every single day.

When she woke up on her birthday she said "mom, do my feet look bigger because I'm 4"? Also, when we got home after all the days activties, she just looked at me and said "mom, I had such a good day".

One of her favorite things to do is swim so we decided to go to Seven Peaks for her birthday. She had a great time and said her favorite things were the big waterslides.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE!


One of the presents Annie got was a Bella Dancerella set from Netty. It has a DVD, a wand and a dance mat and they teach you how to dance. Well, Netty also bought her this princess dance leotard to go along with the dance set. Annie about died and went to heaven. She has worn it for 12+ hours every day since she got it...


In case you're wondering if the Costco cupcakes are as good as their "regular" cakes, the answer would be YES...




3 comments:

Kerri said...

Aawww, happy birthday Annie!

And I am quite sure NOTHING from Costco is bad!

Steven & Becky Heumann said...

Cute Annie! I think it is so cute how they want to make sure you are aware that they are getting bigger. At least 3-4 times a month Max will say, "Mommy, look how much bigger I am than I was yesterday!"

Laura Nielsen said...

Happy Birthday Annie! She is just like her mom... do you remember playing in our leotards ALL day EVERYDAY dancing to the Beach Boys when we were little. Ahh, the good old days!